One of the key milestones achieved by the Union Bank of India is the introduction of its latest mobile application. This Government bank has improved communication with its customers simply by making it convenient to state issues and grievances with the subsequent launch of the new mobile application. Also known by the name of’’ UMobile’’, the app had registered more than a thousand downloads on the very first day of its launch. Customers can now avail several benefits from the app and can ensure its operation from any significant part of the country. The host of important services offered by the application are detailed below.
Best features offered by the Union Bank of India application:
Some of the greater services and features that this application is known for are as follows:
- Easy balance and mini statement inquiry.
- Instant fund transfer
- SMS alerts
- Mobile number registration
- IMPS fund transfer to another account.
- Generate pin for UBI Credit or Debit card.
- Quick mobile recharge
- KVS money payment
- Donations of all sorts
- IDBI ATM Locator in any location.
- Registering of complaints
- Request for checkbook query
- Account related problem solution.
How to download the Union Bank of India app on specific platforms?
To cater to the requests and needs of all UBI customers, the ‘’UMobile app’’ is available on Android, Apple and Microsoft platforms. The steps to download are as follows:
- Visit the Apple Play store to type the app name.
- Accept the terms and conditions to download and install the app.
- The app is small in size and doesn’t take much of your phone space.
- Visit the Google Play Store on your device and type the ‘’UMobile’’.
- Download the app and then install it. Register with your mobile number to enjoy its service.
- Visit the Microsoft store and type the UBI Mobile app.
- Download the app and launch it.
The UBI app is completely for free and all your banking needs can be accessed under one quality roof through the application!