Bank of India is a leading bank, and it has a convenient and easy option for the people to use their app and in the best way too. Now when you first make an account on Bank of India, then an ATM card is issued on your name. This is the debit card that you use. There are ways through which, if you want, then you can block this card if it has been stolen or you are not permanently using it anymore.
Ways to Block your Bank of India card:
- With the use of the toll-free number.
- With the use of net banking.
- With the use of a simple SMS.
How to block your card with the use of the toll-free number?
18004251112 (toll-free) is the number that you need to use to prevent the activities on your card. It can help you to ensure sound management and in the right way. If you have fraudulent activities going around on your card, then it can be done if you send a simple SMS on this card, and you can choose it to the layout.
How to use net banking for blocking?
Here is how you can block with the use of net banking.
- Make sure that you have the BOI app on your phone. If you don’t have them, then you can visit their official website.
- Then enter the password and the username that you have settled for your phone there.
- Once you have entered the same, you can open your account and then go to the debit or the credit card option there.
- It will help you to give an option of whether or not you want to block out your card. If you do, then you can do the same.
- Enter the card details that you have, and then you can block your card.
Net banking makes it simple:
With the help of the Boi net banking blocking or tracking your credit or even your debit card becomes easy and paved out. You can do it in an instant if you want the same.