Axis Bank is the unity of the leading private banks situated in India. It has over 3,800 domestic branches and 12,660 ATMs, and it is used by a lot of customers for quite some time now. And since this bank has so many customers linked with the network, it lets them check their balance so that you can understand the amount that you have left in your current, savings or even your deposit account. Axis Bank Balance Enquiry is mostly made with the help of a toll-free number, which is provided by the bank itself.
How to check the Axis Bank Balance Enquiry through the internet?
Here is how the Axis Bank Balance Enquiry is made with the help of internet banking.
- Make sure that you go to the official site of this bank.
- Once you are on the landing page, you need to log in with your credentials.
- Once you have addedly logged in, you can check off the bank balance, which is presented over on this bank.
How to check the information with SMS?
Axis Bank Balance Enquiry, cheque status, Demat account can all be checked with the help of SMS banking as well. It helps the customers to view their bank balance with the use of the SMS that is provided by the bank, right in there to them. Here is how you can use your mobile and then check the account balance.
- Make sure to Dial 1800 419 5959 to get your Account Balance
- Dial 1800 419 6969 to get your Mini Statement
- Dial 1800 419 5858 to get your Account Balance in Hindi
- Dial 1800 419 6868 to get your Mini Statement in Hindi
- Dial 08049336262 to recharge your mobile instantly
How does the mobile banking app work for Axis bank?
The Axis bank mobile banking is convenient, and it works for the best. So if you have the mobile banking feature, then you can use their app and then check off your balance. The app is amazing and it comes with a ton of other features to be used as well. And there are other options which are present for the bank users through which you can handle down the bank information too.