How to Check Jio Balance and Usage ?
The advent of Jio has changed has completely changed the landscape of the telecom sector. The disruptive pricing of Jio has made it difficult for other telecom companies to survive while Jio is continuously subscribers. The number of mobile phone users has also increased significantly after the launch of Jio.
With its prime membership, Jio provides complimentary subscriptions to all the Jio apps. Though Jio provides an enormous amount of data, you may need to check the remaining data balance of your Jio pack to plan your browsing.
Different Methods to Check Jio Balance:
There are many situations where you may need to check Jio balance. You will need to check your Jio balance to plan out your browsing or adding data booster if you’ve run out of data. Here in this article, we’ve listed out different methods to check Jio balance.
Check Jio Balance through IVR:
You can easily check your Jio balance easily by IVR. To check Jio data balance through IVR, you must call the IVR number. When you call on the IVR number to check your balance. You call will be disconnected automatically and you will receive an SMS. The SMS will have a list of all the active plans along with remaining data balance and their validity.
To know your balance, dial 1299 from your Jio number. You will get an SMS instantly once the call is disconnected.
USSD Code to Check Jio Balance:
USSD codes are provided by different service providers for many different purposes. You can use these codes to check your balance or for activation and deactivation of different services. The USSD codes provided by Jio for and their purposes are given here
- To check your Jio balance, You can dial *333# from your Jio mobile number
- If you don’t know your Jio mobile number, you can check it by dialling*1# from your Jio sim and check your mobile number.
Jio Balance Enquiry through SMS:
With so many different methods to check your Jio balance, it is very convenient to check the remaining balance of your Jio number. One of the methods to check Jio balance is by sending an SMS. Follow the steps below to check Jio balance
- Open the messaging app on your mobile phone.
- Type “MBAL” and send it to 55333.
After sending the SMS, you will receive a reply instantly from Jio. The reply will contain all the plans that are active on your Jio number and the benefits associated with the plan. It will also mention the validity of the plans.
The Official MyJio App:
Jio provides its own MyJio app through which you can easily keep track of your Jio balance and usage. The MyJio app is easily available on the Play Store. Download the app and register to access all the Jio services with just one tap. Follow the steps to register into MyJio app if you have never used it.
- Download and Install MyJio app from Playstore
- Open the app and tap on the login button
- Tap ‘Sign up’. If you have a Jio sim in your device then the login process will be completed automatically.
- But if you are using Jio sim in another number then you have to register using your Jio id.
- Enter your Jio Id i.e your Jio mobile number.
- Tap on generate OTP.
- Enter the OTP and then set a password for future logins
- You are now logged into MyJio app.
You can also sign up on MyJio app through its website. To do that, you need to visit the MyJio login page on the website and follow the same process.
To check your data balance, active plans and usage you can follow these steps:
- Open the MyJio app
- On the home screen of MyJio app, you can see the currently active plan and the remaining data of your current plan.
- To check other active plans, Tap on Menu
- Select My plans and the list of all the active plans will be displayed on the screen along with the benefits and validity.
- To check usage, tap on check usage button on the MyJio app home screen and it will display all the details of your usage.
Out of all the methods to check Jio balance, using MyJio app is the best and most convenient option to check balance and usage. If you don’t have the app then you can use other methods to check Jio balance.
Here are the USSD codes you need to know
|Know my Jio Number||Dial *1# or use this method|
|Check 4G data usage||MBAL to 55333|
|Check prepaid balance & validity||sms BAL to 199|
|Know bill amount||sms BILL to 199|
|Check current tariff plan||sms MYPLAN to 199|
|Activate 4G data||Call 1925 or sms START to 1925|
|Check net balance||use MyJio app|
|Caller Tune Activation Code||*333*3*1*1#|
|Deactivate Jio Caller Tune||*333*3*1*2#|
|Check Call Rate||sms TARIFF to 191|
|Know jio number of JioFi device||sms JIO to 199|