Sri Chaitanya Institutions are renowned and reputed institutions for the preparation of NEET, JEE, IIT, and UG. I have been a proud student here and learned many important things from our very own Sri Chaitanya Centre. Sri Chaitanya coaching review helps students learn more about this center.
NEET Exams are the entrance exams for getting into the studies of Graduate and Post Graduate Medical Courses. NEET Exams are also known as the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test are to be taken by the students who wish to pursue their careers in the medical field. Formerly NEET Exams were known as AIPMT also known as All India Pre-Medical Test. NEET Exams used to appear once a year in earlier years. Recently in 2019, it is said that NEET Exams will occur twice a year in February and April. Students can appear for both the exams and the best of two will be considered during the times of admission. The minimum percentage required to crack NEET for the general category is 50% and the other OBC/SC/ST Category is around 40 to 45%. There is no specific limit of attempting the NEET Exams. Students can appear for exams as per their choice. As said by many, NEET Exams are one of the toughest exams amongst other entrance exams. It is known to be the toughest of all other entrance exams because of its subjects. There are three subjects in NEET Exams which are:
Physics being the hardest to score marks in.
JEE Exams are the entrance exams for getting into engineering courses for JEE Advanced and JEE Main. JEE Main is a lower-level exam which needs to be cleared if you want to proceed with this career. Once you clear JEE Mains, you need to step up your game and clear JEE Advanced. JEE Exams are also known as Joint Entrance Exams, which is taken up by those students who wish to get into engineering courses and careers by excelling in studies. Undoubtedly, JEE is one of the hardest courses and exams so far. The students first appear for JEE Main and the students who clear JEE Main advances to JEE Advanced which is said to be the toughest of all exams in the JEE Course. There are three subjects for appearing in JEE which are:
Maths being the hardest to score marks in.
Strategies to Prepare
To excel in these exams, you should prepare a strategy from Day 1. By doing this, you can easily prepare and also do well in these hard exams.
- Start with NCERT books, not with Reference Books, as NCERT has more information and a stronger base.
- Always keep mind for out of the box knowledge, as in this manner you can answer all the questions, be it from a book or be it from general knowledge.
- Solve several MCQs, so that you get an idea of paper patterns and types of the question being asked in the exam.
- Revision is the key. You should always keep time for revision. Only learning blocks your mind sometimes, so with learning, revise also to keep everything in your mind.
- You should manage your time in such a manner, that you have time for everything and not only for studying.
- Take mock tests occasionally to know about your progress in the course. Mock tests help you know your weak and strong points so that you can use your strengths and improvise your weaknesses.
- Choose the correct coaching center for getting help in preparations. Read Sri Chaitanya coaching Reviews first and then decide upon joining.
- Choose the right books for your preparations. A wrong book can destroy your career as well as exams. Research for books and then choose the correct books after reviewing it.
My Experience of Sri Chaitanya Coaching Centre
I have joined the Sri Chaitanya Coaching Centre to take help in preparing for JEE Examinations. This center and teachers here have truly helped me a lot in preparing and getting all information and important announcements regarding JEE Mains and JEE Advanced. I recommend joining this helpful center if you are struggling to prepare all alone or for any other reasons. There are a lot of reasons for joining this center. A few from my personal experience with Sri Chaitanya Centre are:
- Helpful Faculty
- Advanced Studies
- Amazing Atmosphere
- Kind and Helpful Batchmates
- A good Sri Chaitanya coaching Reviews
- Accurate and Amazing outcomes waiting ahead for you!