How to Block Idea connection or Idea SIM card
You can block your idea connection when you lost your sim by following process
- Call our Idea customer care and they will block your connection.
- You can also visit the nearest Service Centre.
- Carry your original photo ID for verification.
- They recommend that you also get a replacement SIM card through the Idea Service Centre.
- You can get your nano SIM card replaced by simply visiting the nearest Idea Service Centre.
- You will need to present your original Photo Id proof and carry your old SIM card.
- You will also have to pay charges as applicable.
- Charges for SIM replacement are circle-dependent.
- All your existing services will be retained & continued on the new SIM card.
- Your new sim will be activated in 2 – 3 hours.