To enhance customer shopping experience, Axis Bank partnered with Flipkart to launch the SuperElite credit card in November 2022. The primary aim behind this launch was to provide an affordable and convenient shopping experience for the 450 million customers who use Flipkart.
This Axis Bank credit card is a co-branded online shopping card that rewards customers with SuperCoins on each purchase, instead of cashbacks or direct rewards. Furthermore, this entry-level credit card entails various other benefits, such as welcome perks, fuel surcharge waiver and much more.
Read on to get more details on this credit card.
About Flipkart Axis Bank SuperElite Credit Card
With this collaboration, Axis Bank and Flipkart aim to enhance the shopping experience of frequent online shoppers who resort to Flipkart for purchases. According to Axis Bank, following the recent three-million milestones for existing Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card, this partnership provides yet another avenue for platform customers to unlock and enjoy unique rewards.
Cardholders of the Axis Bank credit card can earn a total of eight SuperCoins for every Rs.100 spent on Flipkart. On each successful transaction, these customers can earn up to 200 SuperCoins. Further, such SuperCoins could be earned for every purchase made on Flipkart, Myntra, and Cleartrip.
Flipkart believes this co-branded credit card will definitely attract customers PAN India looking for advantages in the form of SuperCoins, as it provides benefits and easy redemption on every transaction.
Features and Benefits of Flipkart Axis Bank SuperElite Credit Card
The new Axis Bank credit card launched in partnership with e-commerce giant Flipkart offers the following features and benefits to customers:
- Flipkart customers can earn a total of 8 SuperCoins for every 100 spent, with a maximum of 200 SuperCoins earned on each successful transaction.
- Flipkart Plus customers earn a total of 16 SuperCoins for every 100 spent, with a maximum of 400 SuperCoins earned on each successful Flipkart transaction.
- Customers will get two SuperCoins with no upper limit for every 100 spent on all eligible spends outside of Flipkart.
- The Flipkart Axis Bank SuperElite Credit Card charges customers a Rs.500 annual fee for these benefits, which will be waived if the card is used for more than Rs.2 lakh in a year.
- This credit card also comes with a 500 Flipkart SuperCoins activation bonus, 4X SuperCoins earned for every Flipkart transaction, and rewards worth up to 20,000 across Flipkart, Myntra, Flipkart Health+, Cleartrip, and Flipkart Hotels.
Apart from these, customers can avail advantages from complimentary membership benefits of the following platforms:
- 2 months trial YouTube Premium membership
- 2 months trial membership of Gaana Plus
- 1 year membership of LensKart Gold
A few other additional benefits of this Axis Bank credit card include:
- Extra Rs.500 off on Myntra Select Styles, which remains valid on a maximum of three transactions for orders of more than Rs.2,999.
- When booking domestic flight tickets through Flipkart Flights, customers will receive a 15% discount (Maximum discount of Rs.1,500)
Additionally, this credit card’s reward system is unique. Instead of direct rewards or cashback, SuperCoins are credited directly to one’s Flipkart account. Furthermore, the SuperCoins earning rate varies between Flipkart Plus members and non-Flipkart Plus members. Individuals can also earn SuperCoins for purchases made on other shopping websites.
SuperCoins is a rewards programme offered by Flipkart as part of the Flipkart Plus Program. In this regard, Flipkart Plus members can earn SuperCoins on every purchase and use them to buy various products on Flipkart by using the SuperCoins price filter.
Furthermore, customers can also use these rewards to purchase coupons and Gift Vouchers, and book flight tickets, movie tickets, and other items from the SuperCoins Zone.
Steps to Obtain Flipkart Axis Bank SuperElite Credit Card
Individuals can obtain this Axis Bank credit card by following these steps:
Step 1: In the official website of Axis Bank, navigate to the credit card section and find Flipkart Axis Bank credit card
Step 2: Click on ‘Apply Now’
Step 3: Choose between existing or new customer and proceed
Step 4: In the next step, enter Date of Birth, mobile number and PAN if existing customer. New customers will have to enter their net income and pincode as additional details
Step 5: Look at the available customised offers available on the website
Step 6: In the final step, fill in the application form with all necessary details and submit it
Alternatively, interested individuals might also consider comparing different credit card offers and then making a decision through the diversified marketplace available on Bajaj MARKETS.
Since payment management forms a critical component of obtaining a credit card, it is also essential for users to devise an effective bill payment strategy. However, if one struggles with regular credit card payments, he/she can use an Axis Bank credit card EMI calculator, upon converting the payments into regular EMIs. This will ensure easy repayment.The new Axis Bank credit card is an efficient launch by partners for creating a convenient shopping space for online shoppers. However, this card comes with associated fees and charges that one should be informed about.