How Do I Reactivate My BSNL SIM Card After 2023? Step-by-Step Complete Instructions
If you have a BSNL SIM card, it will expire after 2020. The good news is that you can easily deactivate your BSNL SIM card and keep it active until 2024. Here are the steps:
Step 1: Log in to your BSNL account online or using the app. You will need your user ID and password. If you don’t have an online account, you can create one by clicking on the “create an account” link on the homepage of bsnl.com or using the app.
Step 2: Click on the “customer service” tab and then “my account.” it will take you to a page where you can see all of your active subscriptions, including your BSNL SIM card subscription.
Step 3: On this page, click ” Activate My BSNL SIM Card .” it will take you to a page where you can enter basic information about your sim card. You will need to provide your user ID and password and the IMEI number of your sim card.
Step 4: After entering this information, click “Activate My BSNL SIM Card.” it will start the deactivation process for your sim card. This process may take up to 24 hours to complete, so be patient! Once it’s done, Congratulations!
How to activate BSNL SIM after expiry through online
BSNL is one of the leading telecommunications companies in India. It offers prepaid mobile services to its customers. BSNL SIM cards can be used for voice and data services on the BSNL network. Customers can activate their SIM cards online or by visiting a nearby BSNL outlet. There are several ways to activate a BSNL SIM card after it expires. The following steps outline how to activate a BSNL SIM card after expiration:
Step 1: Go to bsnlnet.in and sign in with your ID and password.
Step 2: Click “Activate My Mobile Number” on the left-hand side of the screen.
Step 3: Enter your registration number and other required information, such as your address and phone number.
Step 4: Click on “Activate My Mobile Number” again to finish activating your BSNL SIM card. If you do not have a registration number, you can create one by visiting bsnlnet.in/create Registration Number. Your new activation code will be sent to the email address you provided during registration.
Step 5: Once your SIM card is activated, you can use it for voice and data services on the BSNL network.
How to Reactivate a BSNL SIM Card After 2023
If you have a BSNL SIM card that was issued after 2023, there are a few things you need to do to activate it. The process is pretty simple, but a few steps need to be followed in order. Here are the instructions on how to re-activate your SIM card after the year 2023:
Step 1: If you still need to, ensure you have updated your contact information on your account profile. It can be found on the My BSNL website or by logging into your account and clicking the ‘Profile’ tab.
Step 2: Next, you will need to locate your activation code or PIN. It can be found on the back of your SIM card or inside its packaging (if it was not packaged with your SIM card).
Step 3: Once your activation code or PIN is located, head to the BSNL website and sign into your account. Click ‘Activate Your Sim Card’ under the ‘My Services’ menu item.
Step 4: Enter your activation code or PIN on the next page and click ‘Activate.’ You will then be prompted to enter another security verification code which you will find inside the packaging that your SIM card came in (if applicable). Once this security verification is complete, your SIM card will be activated and ready for use!
How to activate BSNL SIM after porting
If you have an active BSNL SIM card and want to keep it active after the network’s 2023 shutdown, here is a step-by-step guide on how to activate your SIM card:
1) You need to first register for a new account with BSNL.
2) Once registered, log in to your account and click on ‘My Account’ from the menu.
3) On the next page, under ‘Activation & Billing,’ you will see a section called ‘My Activation Status.’ Here you will find information about your current activation status and whether or not you need to activate your SIM card.
4) If your activation status says you do not need to activate your SIM card, skip steps 5-7 below. Otherwise, please follow steps 5-7 below.
5) Click on the link that says ‘Activate My SIM Card’ in the activation status section. It will take you to a page where you can enter personal information such as your name and mobile number. Ensure all the details in this field are correct, as they will be used later when activating your SIM card. Note: If you have changed any of these details since registering for an account with BSNL, then update them before activating your SIM card.
How do I activate my BSNL SIM?
After 2023, BSNL will no longer offer prepaid SIM cards. So if you want to continue using your BSNL SIM after this date, you must activate it. Here’s how: Log into your BSNL account and go to My Account > Prepaid Cards. Under “Activate,” click Activate Now on the prepaid card page. Enter your PIN and click Activate.
How can I activate my BSNL inactive SIM?
If you have an inactive BSNL SIM card, now is the time to activate it! Here is a step-by-step guide on how to do just that.
1. Log into your online account and visit the activation page.
2. Enter your registered mobile number and click on ‘activate.’
3. You will be directed to a confirmation page where you must provide your personal information such as name, email address, etc. After providing this information, click ‘activate’ again to complete the process.
4. Your SIM card will now be activated and ready for use!