Power bank can be easily defined as portable batteries that use circuitry to control any power in and power out. They can be charged up using a USB charger when power is available, and then used to charge battery-powered items like mobile phones and a host of other devices that would normally use a USB charger. Power banks can be called one of the best gadgets in today’s world on which you can spend your money. It is always recommended to carry this device around because you will never know when you are in need of it. And it is really very easy to get it and very affordable too. It’s very easy to carry it anywhere because it’s small and portable. That’s why it is referred to as one of the best gadgets discovered.
So as the title says the best power banks in India, I would provide you with a list of 5 best power banks in India.
1. Intex IT-PB11K
- Battery capacity – 11000 mAh
- It has a Lithium-ion battery
- LED light indicator
- 3 USB 2.0 ports
- Lightweight – 308 grams
- Warranty – 1 year
- It contains high battery capacity (11000 mAh) that can charge any smartphone and any laptop
- It contains more than one USB ports, so one can connect more than one device and charge at the same time
- It is also available at very affordable prices. Its current price on Amazon is 1,185 Rs.
- It does not contain long-lasting power and high sustainability.
2. PNY BE-740
- Battery capacity: 10400mAh battery capacity
- 4- LED light indicators
- LED torch with one USB port
- It has 3.7 lithium-ion battery
- Lightweight – 236 grams
- Warranty – 1 year
- It contains a good quality of LED indicator system that shows your battery status.
- It is very lightweight and contains elegant design.
- It is also highly rated by users on Amazon
- One of the major limitations of this is that it contains only a single charging port that restricts you to charge only a single device at a time.
3. Mi 20000mAh Power Bank
- Battery capacity: 20000 mAh
- It has Lithium-polymer battery
- Lightweight: 358 grams
- Dual USB ports
- Warranty period: 6 months
- This product provides us with a higher battery capacity which gives us more charging juice.
- This product contains high brand value and higher user ratings on Amazon.
- It’s not a single brand product it is also compatible with different devices from a variety of brands, such as Mi, Apple, and Samsung.
- It provides a scratch-proof body and clean design.
- This product contains a lesser amount of actual output battery capacity that is around 13000mAh which is much lesser than the mentioned one for the product
4. Mi 10000mAh Power Bank
- Battery capacity: 10000mAh
- Dual USB port
- Lightweight: 240 grams
- It has a lithium-polymer battery
- It is comfortable with 5V/2A, 9V/2A, and 12V/1.5A charging.
- Warranty period: 6 Months
- It’s easy to carry around because it is lightweight.
- It is also recommended by Amazon as Amazon’s Choice.
- It is branded and very well designed
- It has efficient charging technology
- The warranty period for this product is very less that is only for six months.
- There were some issues filed by some people about the low battery capacity.
5. Lenovo PA13000
- The battery capacity is 13000mAh.
- Dual USB output
- Its exterior body consists of high-grade plastic.
- It’s weight 399 grams
- This product comes with a one-year manufacturer warranty.
- The design of the product is aesthetically pleasing and ergonomic.
- Lenovo is one of the trusted brands for electronic appliances.
- It has the ideal capacity and an efficient battery.
- Basically, it is a good type of power bank but one problem that people face is that it is slightly heavy.