Punjab National Bank is one of the largest banks which is present in India. It has accounted for over 1000+ branches all over India and has its headquarters founded in the earlier years of 1894. With the help of Punjab National Bank, you can get a ton of banking facilities from them, and one such facility is to check the balance for your savings, current, or another form of deposit account that you have with the bank. With the advent of the digital world, there are different ways through which you can check off your balance right here.
Give a missed call to his number.
To check your PNB balance, you can give a missed call to this PNB Balance Enquiry Number 18001802223 (Toll-free) & 01202303090.
Step to Check your PNB balance
- You can give a missed call to this 18001802223 from your registered phone number with the bank.
- Alternatively, you can even check your balance with the help of an SMS with the use of the 01202303090.
- The call will be connected to their customer executive if you want to ask something regarding your balance.
- You can check off the balance on your savings, current, and deposit account as you please.
- Do I have to pay any price to check my balance with the bank?
No, you don’t have to pay any price if you want to check your account balance with the balance. It is entirely free of cost.
- Is this feature available for all the types of accounts I have with the bank?
Yes, the SMS feature with the use of the toll number is available for all the types of accounts that you have with the bank. It is completely versatile.
- How many inquiries can I make in a day?
There is no such restriction on the type of inquiries that are to be made in a day. But you have to keep a minimum time limit of about 45 minutes before checking.
With this available feature, checking your balance will be easy as it is.