How do you archive reels on Instagram?
With the latest update, you must archive your reels over Instagram for android. A great addition for the user to meet Instagram reel on android. To achieve features, it lets you remove and hide a certain reel from the profile without actually deleting it and then restore the archived reel back to the profile when needed. Let us see How to archive reels on Instagram in android?
How to archive reel over Instagram 2023?
- You must make sure the updated Instagram software is to the latest version
- Then go through the profile, tap the option of the “reels tab, “and open the teel you want to archive.
- Then it would help if you tap the ellipsis button and at the bottom right option
- Go to manage and tap the archive option.
- Now tap on the archive to archive the reel.
If you meet a reel instagram, delete all remixes of that reel and mute the audio of any reels using the original audio, and change will restore if you restore and reel.
- Open the profile tab in the Instagram app and go to the option “ Reels tab.”
- It would help if you had long-press the reel and you want to move to the archive
- You must tap over the” archive option.”
- You have to go with the Selection archine “again to confirm. “
How do unarchive reel over instagram by restoring tricks?
By following simple steps to unarchive the reel over Instagram by restoring the tricks delivered below
- Users must log into the Instagram account by entering their user ID and passwords.
- Now tap over the profile picture and give it in the bottom right in the newsfeed option.
- Over the top of the right section, a hamburger icon is given, and if you tap over it, you need to pop up the menu option on the ridge page.
- It would help if you chose the “you activity” option.
- Then you must tap recent deleted and view the deleted Instagram reel.
- You can restore and delete the instagram option that you would like to restore, and you need to click on to option restore by tapping the 3dot.
- Finally, it would help if you remembered that you could unarchive the instagram reel by following the steps to restore the tricks within 30 days of the deleted reel.
Hence you must go with the help of ideas about how to archive reels on instagram.
How to archive instagram posts?
The Instagram app never give the features of an archive for the instagram reels and provide the features of the archive for the post and videos. When you are an instagram user and need to know to archive a post on instagram, follow the steps below to complete this procedure.
- You have to log in to the instagram account, tap over the profile picture, and give it at the bottom right to go to the main profile.
- Then pick the Instagram post which you want to archive.
- Tap over the option of three dots located on the right-hand side of the post.
- Now pick the option” choose and archive in the pop-up menu option.
- When you tap, the archive and post will hide over it.
Following the above steps gives the best support at all times.
By going through the above article, the user must try with above steps about how to archive reels on instagram. It is more comfortable for the customer to provide the best ideas at all times without risk.
FAQs about How to archive reels on Instagram
How do you hide reels on Instagram?
- At first, you need to explore the tab over the app
- Then you have to tap on the Instagram reel, which you need to hide
- Tap on the button with the option of three vertical dots
- Tap over the hide button to remove the content from feeds
How do you make an archive reel on Instagram?
You have to tap in the reel to pin this reel at the top of the reels tab over the profile and tap the hide option to stop other posts from seeing how much people liked and viewed the reels. Then you have to tap and ad the profile grid to include the reel over the profile main grid and tap to move the reel to archive.