As per recent market trends, Scrum Master jobs have the highest demand with a median base salary of around $100,000. Qualified scrum masters have grown very popular because more businesses have recognized the value of agile working practices.
Scrum is one of the several agile working techniques, but its emphasis on delivering a high-quality result through an effective, agile approach has made it one of the most popular and influential. But what specifically does such a scrum master perform, and why would one want to get into CSM® classes to get certified remains a question.
Role of Scrum Master
Scrum is a straightforward agile methodology that emphasizes communication and collaboration. This enables quick organizational change and the development of the highest level goods, even after a lengthy planning phase.
A scrum team often arranges on its own and operates in a sequence of tightly concentrated “iterations” interspersed by discussions. While a ScrumMaster® Certified group doesn’t get an official leader, the scrum master becomes responsible for conducting the meetings, keeping the employees informed about schedules, and ensuring that each of the members in the team receives the most of the iterative process.
How does the Certification add value to the career?
Scrum, an Agile methodology, has been gaining popularity in the business world for its ability to foster performance and improving efficiency. A high-performing Scrum team is essential toward an Agile project’s success, and the Scrum Master is the official in charge of managing the project in the proper path. The Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) training allows us to successfully apply the Scrum methodology within companies.
After becoming a Certified ScrumMaster®, you will become a part of the Scrum Alliance members. Scrum Alliance members are known as Scrum experts who help the project teams towards success. Reasons why you should add this certification to your resume:
- Your average salary becomes $116,659 a year.
- The CSM Certification allows you to work in a variety of jobs for big corporations like IBM, Deloitte, etc.
- If you have a ScrumMaster® Certification, then your productivity gets increases like a skyrocket as you become familiar with the Scrum techniques.
What do you get to learn?
- Understand the fundamental concepts of Agile and Scrum.
- Knowledge about Scrum terminologies.
- Understand the different roles involved in Scrum.
- Learn core competencies of Scrum Master.
- Knowledge about Scrum Ceremonies like Product backlog, daily scrum, etc.
- Learn the process of facilitating teams.
- Adapt and improve transparency in Scrum events.
- Learn to help team members collaboratively.
What does it offer during training?
Being a Global Registered Education Provider (REP) under Scrum Alliance, you get the chance of getting trained by globally owned Certified Scrum Trainers. Other than this the course offers you with:
- In just 2 days, you earn 16 SEUs and 16 PDUs.
- Experiential learning with Scrum activities, role plays, case studies & simulations.
- Progressive support and learning to enhance your Scrum knowledge.
- 2 years membership with Scrum Alliance
- Free e-learning access to more than 100 courses.
Well if you think of getting into the course, you need to have a look at its eligibility requirements which are:
- Professionals or fresher who want to start their future careers in project management.
- Freshers or professionals need to have a deep understanding of Scrum.
Who can usually attend?
- Software Engineers
- Product Managers
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Business Analysts
- Development team members
- Any individual who wishes to build his or her career as a Scrum Master.
So, now that you understand that how Certified ScrumMaster® Training can add much value to your career path, grab the opportunity to enroll in the course and enjoy its benefits.