IndusInd bank is one of the leading banks in India, and it has been established in the year 1994. This bank came into the market, and the transactions were made onto the source of the bank. And since this bank is harboring a lot of customers to it, you can check your IndusInd bank balance in fleet management. It will be perfect for you to use the missed call feature of this bank, or you can even use the SMS service of this bank and then make sure that you get to check off your balance quotient.
How to check your balance with the help of a missed call?
Here is how you can check your balance on the missed call service.
- Make sure that you give a missed call on this number 1800 2741 000.
- Once you have made a call on this number, there will be two short rings.
- Make sure that you call on this number with the use of the registered phone number that you have. Otherwise, you won’t be shown the current balance.
- Once you are done with the call, the balance will be sent to you with the use of an SMS. It will be right for you.
How to check your balance with the use of the SMS Service?
Steps to check off your balance Via SMS
- Type BAL and send it to 921 229 9955, and then you have to post.
- Make sure that you send the SMS with the help of the registered phone number that you have with the bank. Or else, it won’t be showing you your bank balance or anything.
- Once you have done the same, you have to wait for a bit.
- After waiting, it will be good, and then you can check your balance in a second.
Trusted Ways to Check your Balance
These are the trusted ways through which you can check your balance. If you have a current, savings or deposit account with the bank, you don’t have to mind. All you can do is make sure that you do the following, and your balance will be shown.