Vodafone Caller Tune Number: Jio, Airtel, Vi, and BSNL Call forwarding Activation and Deactivation Instructions
If you are an Airtel subscriber and using their caller tune number to forward your calls, here are the instructions to activate and deactivate call forwarding on your Airtel account:
1. On the My Account page on airtel.com, click on Call Forwarding under My Voice & Video Services.
2. On the next page, select Activate Call Forwarding.
3. Enter your desired call forwarding number in the Number To Forward To field and click Save Changes.
4. Click on Deactivate Call Forwarding to disable call forwarding.
Jio, Airtel, Vi, and BSNL are India’s four major telecommunications companies. They all offer caller tune numbers (CTNs) to their customers.
Vodafone caller tune set
So, you have switched to Vodafone and would like to set your caller tune number? Here are the instructions for Jio, Airtel, Vi, and BSNL. For all other networks, please see the respective network’s customer service website:
1) To activate your caller, tune the number with Vodafone: Dial *111# and follow the prompts.
2) To deactivate your caller, tune the number with Vodafone: Dial *112# and follow the prompts.
3) To activate your caller tune number with Airtel: Dial *122* followed by the desired call forwarding code (e.g., 122*123*4), then press #. If you receive an error message stating that your call cannot be forwarded, try again using a different call forwarding code (e.g., 122*321*6).
4) To deactivate your caller tune number with Airtel: Dial *122# and press #. You will be asked to enter your password (if applicable). After entering your password, press # again to confirm the deactivation of your caller tune number.
Vodafone caller tune online
Vodafone call forwarding is one of the simplest and easiest ways to manage your phone calls. The service allows you to put a specific number which will be forwarded all your incoming calls to another number. It can be useful if you are busy and don’t have time to answer your phone or traveling and don’t want your loved ones to worry about calling you. Here are instructions on how to activate and deactivate Vodafone call forwarding on both your mobile and landline:
Activating Vodafone Call Forwarding
To activate Vodafone call forwarding, first, make sure that the service is enabled on your account. To do this:
- Open the My Vodafone app and click on Settings in the bottom left corner.
- Under Accounts & Billing, scroll down until you see Call Forwarding and tap it. You can now toggle the switch beside Call Forwarding On/Off.
- If it is off, turn it on by clicking on the blue Activate button next to it.
- Once activated, all incoming calls will be forwarded to the number you specify in Step 2 (below). To change this number later, return to Step 2 and update it accordingly.
How can I set my caller tune in Vodafone?
Most telcos allow you to forward incoming calls to another number using your caller tune number. For example, if you have a Vodafone caller tune number, you can forward incoming calls to any other phone number registered in your contact list. The process of forwarding a call varies from telco to telco; however, the general steps are as follows:
Step 1: Dial the call recipient’s phone number (or extension)
Step 2: Enter your caller tune number when prompted
Step 3: Press *69 (or 0) to activate call forwarding and wait for the confirmation message
Step 4: Hang up the phone and enjoy your new forwarding number!
How do activate/deactivate call forwarding on Jio, Airtel, Vi, and BSNL CTNs?
Activating call forwarding on Vodafone is pretty straightforward: all you need to do is dial *99# from your phone and provide the name of the number you want to forward calls to (this can be any number that your network provider doesn’t block).
If you want to deactivate call forwarding on your Vodafone account, repeat the process above, but omit the number you wish to deactivate call forwarding for. If you have more than one phone line attached to your account or multiple numbers registered with your Vodafone account, then be sure to specify which numbers should receive forwarded calls in each case.
Is the caller tuned free in Vodafone number?
How do you activate and deactivate caller tune on your Vodafone number? Here is a step-by-step guide for all telcos:
- Jio: To get started, dial *123*4# from any Jio phone to activate the caller tune. To deactivate it, dial *123*4# again. Note that this will not work if you have an HD Voice account!
- To get started, dial 1122 from any Airtel phone to activate the caller tune. To deactivate it, just redial 1122.
- Vi: To get started, dial 7466 from any Vi phone to activate the caller tune. To deactivate it, call 7466 again.
- BSNL: You can’t access BSNL’s caller tune feature directly – you need to use your service provider’s activation code for this! However, BSNL offers a nifty trick called “call forwarding,” which allows you to forward all incoming calls (including those through caller tunes) to another number of your choice without taking any additional steps or even leaving the comfort of your home!
Q: What is the Vodafone caller tune number?
A: The Vodafone caller tune number is a unique nine-digit phone number assigned to your mobile handset when you purchase or activate it. Remembering this number in case you need to call customer service for any reason is important.
Your Vodafone caller tune number is automatically associated with your Airtel account if you’re an Airtel customer. If you’re a Vi customer, your Vodafone caller tune number will be linked to your Vi account once you’ve activated it. And if you’re a BSNL customer, your Vodafone caller tune number will be assigned to your BSNL account when you activate it.
To use the call forwarding feature on your Vodafone mobile phone, dial 9001 from any telephone and enter the corresponding Vodafone caller tune number. You’ll be directed to the appropriate customer service center to speak to a representative about activating or deactivating the call-forwarding feature on your mobile phone.
Have fun calling friends and family on the cheap!